Atom / Peewee Tournament 2020
January 17th - 19th
Bantam / Midget Tournament 2020
January 24th - 26th
Bantam / Midget "A" - "B"
Atom / Peewee "A" - "C"
All games are played at the Shawville Community Center (ARENA)
215 Lang St,
Registration Fees (plus entrance fee)
Bantam / Midget are $500 per team (3 games guaranteed)
Atom / Peewee are $400 per team (3 games guaranteed)
Entrance Fees (plus registration fee)
Entry fees are $250 per team payable at the same time as your registration fees. No other entry fees will be charged to spectators at the door.
Registration and Entry fees are payable by cheque or money order made out to: PPT or Pontiac Provincial Tournament
and mailed to the Registrar at the address below.
No refund will be allowed to a team who cancels after December 1st, 2019.
1. The registration form must be filled out and submitted by email or mail.
2. Upon reception, the Registrar will advise you within 24 hours by e-mail that your request has been received and a place has been reserved for your team in the appropriate class (first come, first served).
3. If there is no available spot in your class, the Registrar will inform you immediately and place your request on the waiting list in chronological order.
4. When you receive your reservation notice by e-mail, you then have ten (10) working days to expedite your payment of registration and entry fees to the Registrar.
5. Upon reception of payment, you will receive by e-mail the notification that your reservation is now confirmed, and the counter on the website will be updated accordingly.
6. If your payment is not received in the specified period, the Registrar will notify you, and you may lose your reservation unless suitable arrangements are mutually agreed upon.
The preparation of the schedule is the sole responsibility of the Registrar. It is usually published on the web site around mid-December.
Upon arrival at your first game, a team representative (usually the team manager), must report to the Registrar’s office to verify team documents. The tournament does not require you to prepare a ‘tournament binder’. But if you have one, the Registrar will inspect your documents and make the required photocopies, and will hold the binder until the end of the tournament, or at the time of your departure. Here is the list of documents you must have with you:
Approved or computerized regular and affiliated player's certificates or the team registration form as well as the reserve list if applicable with the player's signature (T112).
Score sheets for at least the last five (5) games.
For all teams outside the province of Quebec, a "Travel Permit" issued by the branch of the association of which they are a member.